Friday, May 23, 2008

Some pictures I've found of Hill's Angels



Another shot of Benny and the lovely Alison. Benny is doing what any healthy, red-blooded guy should be doing--checking out Alison's lovely juggs! Mmmmm, wouldn't you love to get your hands on those? I'd stick my face right into them and give them a good motorboating, maybe get my lips around one of those big nips of hers and give a good tug. Then, I'd finish with a good titwank, slipping my peter in between those two delicious bazooms!



Ohhh, check out this lovely pic of Alison Bell. I love the fact that Benny is checking out her lovely bottom. What I wouldn't give to be Benny here--you can see his excitement, rubbing his hands together in anticipation of getting his hands on that mouth-watering figure of hers. And with that lovely smile, she looks good and ready for a healthy roll in the hay! Go Benny Go!

No comments: